Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Layout share!

I hope everybody had a fantastic Australia Day!
Just a few layouts that I did at a crop on Saturday. "Sleepy Eyes" are for the 2nd sketch at Stuck?! Sketches. The photo is of my friend's little girl. Too gorgeous! I just love these Basic Grey "Sugar Rush" papers.
This one was just for fun and is of my DH and DS after they've been to a Nickleback Concert.
This is another 'just for fun' layout. The little boy belongs to my friend and I took the photos during a weekend away at Moore River, north of Perth.
Thanks for visiting and have a lovely week!

9 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

Great LO's! Seems you had a run of doodling, I love it, it looks fabulous! I love the hessian you've used too - gives the LO great texture.
XXX

Anthea said...

I agree, the doodling looks fantastic, wish I had the confidence to do that. All your LOs are amazing, you really are on a roll Marelize...can I have some of your mojo? xox

Marelize said...

Thanks Sue and Anthea! Just have to let you know that all the doodling wasn't done by me! I would like to take the credit but most of the doodling was already on the page. It's the "Rough and Tough" papers from Fancy Pants. :)

Liz Weber said...

Hi Marelize, loving your Sleepy Eyes layout, I wasn't going to get any of that paper but now I MUST have some. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration.

Wendy said...

Great work Marelize!! I love the hessian too and the doodling does look really cool (even if you didn't do all of it yourself!!) Love the BG papers too! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hi Marelize! I really love your layouts and my fave is the Sleepy Eys one! So cute!!!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hi Marelize! I really love your layouts and my fave is the Sleepy Eys one! So cute!!!!!!

Tamara said...

Thanks for the blog love :-)

I just checked out your blog, and your layouts are fantastic!! I will definitely be popping in again.

xx
Tamara

deb famularo said...

These are awesome!! I love your designs!!!!