Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I played with Prima

...and I think I'm in lurve. The new Prima goodies in store at 'Handmade by Suzanne' are to die for. I got to play with the new 'Annalee Collection' which I thought was perfect for this 1959 wedding photo of my mum. I don't normally do 'shabby' layouts but these pp's were so easy to work with. Lol, I surprised myself. The lace, flowers and butterflies are just all so beautiful. I've also added a pearl flourish from 'Flourish with a Bling'.

Handmade by Suzanne is just getting flooded with new goodies at the moment. So why not head over there to have a look. You will find all the new products here.
There is also a huge selection of product thats marked down between 30% and 50%, so why not go and find yourself a bargain.
Hope you are all having a great week. Until next time.
xox

9 comments:

Trudi Harrison said...

Oh Marelize what a gorgeous layout!! I couldn't resist when Suzanne recently uploaded them to the store - my parcel of loveliness has just arrived here today and I am so in lurve!!

Kim said...

Sigh..this is just so beautiful and delicate, the stitching is divine and the whole layout is just perfect...

Mel said...

Wow what glorious papers and that pic of your mum is just beautiful, I love the stitch and tear or visa versa technique here, just brilliant, frames the photo so well. Melxx

Sue Plumb said...

STUNNING! You are sooo lucky getting that range to use, you have done a fabulous job with it and it looks DIVINE! Perfect everything, I love it all! (I can't wait to get my kit - so impatient! LOL) XXX

Judith said...

Beautiful. Love what you have done with these Prima papers. I love them too.

Kobie said...

LOVE IT MARELIZE!!

Liz Weber said...

HI Marelize!!! Ooh la la your layout is just devine, I LOVE what you have created with those very pretty papers, lucky you!

Loving the darling butterfly and the gorgeous pearl swirls. Love the design of the layout, I see a scraplift coming my way.

Hope you guys are good and having a great week!

Kate said...

oops I'm too late!! LOL, congrats on the pick up Marelize :)

Sandra said...

I'm sure the layout is beautiful - I missed it! Congrats on the publication.