Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Blue Fern Studios "Deja Vu' and a video tutorial!

Hi there scrappy friends. All my intentions of updating my blog more often haven't really materialised. Life just doesn't want to play along. 
This month I worked with the stunning Blue Fern Studio 'Deja Vu' collection and I have something exciting for you... my very first Video Tutorial!  It took me a while to get it right but I am over the moon to have done it.  It's a very cool technique on how to create a metal effect on chipboard.  Here it is.


 All products are available at The Scrapbook Store.
I have used a variety of Petaloo, Prima and Green Tara flowers.  I have also added some muslin to soften the effect.
The chipboard is the "Royal Gate' from Blue Fern. The 'bricks' were created using the Crafters Workshop 'Mini Bricks' template and some coloured texture paste.
 Some butterflies and a bit of bling. :)
 More flowers. :)
That's my project for now. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you like my video. If you did, I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel. :)
Until next time!
M xox

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Adore the way you've used the gates on your page......& the flowers are so yummy....your video is just perfect! Showed it all so clearly....nice technique, too:):) And well done for 'conquering' the video. Pretty jolly frustrating at times, eh??!!!!