Thursday, February 09, 2017

LemonCraft 'Heart Painted' for The Scrapbook Store

Hi everyone! Thank you to all my scrapping friends that are still patiently sticking around. It has been a very long time since my last blog post. I haven't done a lot on the creating front during the last year, but I hoping to change that this year. First of all, I am designing for The Scrapbook Store again this month. I really haven't ever left, just haven't been producing much.
I was lucky enough to receive the beautiful Lemoncraft 'Heart Painted' collection.  Here is my first creation.
 A few close ups of some of the finer detail. :)


If you are reading this, thank you for visiting and for any comments you might leave. It's always much appreciated.
Until next time.
M xox

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

A really lovely layout, what special photos and love the stencilling too!

Tracey said...

Great to see you creating again.......stunning page, very pretty!