Monday, September 14, 2009

Challenges at Top 50!

This is Challenge One of the Cyber Crop at Top 50! For this challenge you need to create a layout that is 90% white and for the other 10%, you can only use 1 other colour. The technique you need to incorporate into this challenge is an embellishment cluster. Here is my take on it!

I also made a card with the left overs.
This is one of the monthly challenges at Top 50. Your layout has to be done in the Bohemian style. Here's my take:

No comments: