Sunday, December 23, 2012

'Lost & Found 3' layout and card

Just a quick share before Christmas. :)  I am finally ready, I think... :)
This is another layout using my DT kit from 'The Scrapbook Store'. This time I used a photo of DH and I, taken only 8 days ago. I have used the beautiful MME Lost & Found 3 'Ruby' collection.
A close up of my cluster using Prima and Manor House flowers and Green Tara Mini roses. The pearl fourish is from Kaisercraft.
 Another close up. :)
 Love these gorgeous red Thickers.
A card I made using the left overs from my kit.  I am sending this to a very sweet new blog friend.  Hope she'll like it. :)
Finally, to all my beautiful blog friends and followers... I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and blessed 2013!  Thank you so much for all your support and lovely comments throughout the year! 
Until next time!
M xox

13 comments:

Judith said...

Lovely layout and card. I'm sure your friend will love the card.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog over the year.

Lizzy Hill said...

I LOVE your photo! These colors match so well...that little 'our story' brad? Badge? Looks STUNNING in the middle of that flower:):):) Have a great day tomorrow:):):)
Oh, BTW...like your hair, with the colours in it:):):)

Elaine said...

What a nice photo. Love the bright red on your page, it really 'pops' out. Wishing you a very enjoyable and safe holiday season. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us. All the best for 2013!

Paula said...

Beautiful layout, that's such a striking colour combo! Love the textures & layering of the photo. Lovely card too.
Wishing you & yours a very Merry Christmas!

Fiona said...

Such a beautiful layout Marelize! Have a wonderful Christmas!!
Fiona
x

Colleen B. said...

Beautiful layout and card Marelize! Hope you and your loved ones have a lovely christmas and all the best for 2013!

Kim said...

beautiful beautiful cluster..

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a beautiful LO and card!! I hope you and your family had a lovely and blessed Christmas!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Heather McMahon said...

What gorgeous colours! Love it!
Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

Kerryn said...

Beautiful work as always Marelize! Wishing you a wonderful 2013 :).

Tracey said...

Happy New year! Beautiful layout, wonderful photo....!

Denise van Deventer said...

Great layout of you and the hubby! Such an elegant page! Love the splashes of red! The card is also gorgeous...love the clean lines! Beautiful!

Ella Swan said...

So lovely and the colours are just gorgeous Marelize!