Friday, February 14, 2014

FabScraps 'French Heritage'

I've been working with the FabScraps 'French Heritage' collection this month as part of my DT work for The Scrapbook Store. I had great fun with this layout and since it is Valentines Day today, I thought it would be perfect. :)
A close up of my flower cluster.  I've used a mixture of Prima flowers as well as a few Manor House flowers.  The metal frame and flower are from my stash. 
Another small cluster. I've cut the 'Wishes' and 'Dreams' as well as the butterfly from die cut pack that comes with this collection. I've used a Scrap FX stencil and some texture paste to create the textured 'bubbles' behind the photo.
That's all I have for today.  I'll be back in a few days to share the new Scrap Africa challenge with you.  Thank you so much for visiting.  Hope you have a fabulous Valentines Day and a wonderful weekend!
Until next time.
M xox


7 comments:

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous collection...love the subtle touch of colour, very elegant layout..love it!

Lizzy Hill said...

That photo is just so lovely! You've scrapped it perfectly...is really like your flower clusters & the texture paste circles. Fabulous as always!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Such a stunning photo of you with your love. Beautiful page Marelize. Love the soft colours.

Kim said...

Beautiful soft layers

Chantalle said...

I love how tenderly you've captured that gorgeous photo. What a beautiful layout x

Denise van Deventer said...

Oh wow...how stunning is this page!! So romantic, dreamy and fabulous! Fabulosity deluxe! ;-)

Linda Eggleton said...

Oh this is utterly gorgeous, Marelize...and such a beautiful photo too - love it!