Sunday, April 12, 2015

April Sketch Challenge at The Scrapbook Store

Where has the time gone? My boy is home for the 2 week uni holiday and my girl and hubby are home too, so I think there are too many distractions and lovely things to do.  Hubby and I also celebrated our 25the wedding anniversary on Tuesday and a few friends and I organised a surprise 50th birthday party on Saturday for another friend.  With all the extra activities, no wonder I'm not getting time for blogging. :)
A bit on the late side, but today I want to share the April Sketch at The Scrapbook Store with you.
 
Here is my example, using the gorgeous new Bo Bunny 'Garden Journal' collection.  You might recognise some (or all 3) of the lovely ladies in the photo. :)
The fence is from Dusty Attic and I've treated it with a layer of brown acrylic paint followed by a layer of white crackle paint.
The banner was fussy cut from one of the patterned papers in this collection and the title is an older Heidi Swapp alpha set that I coloured up using Distress ink.
I have used a variety of Prima flowers and Green Tara mini roses. The leaves were punched from cardstock using a Martha Stewart punch.
All products are from The Scrapbook Store.  I hope you get a chance to play along with us. There's a $40 store voucher up for grabs and it also includes free postage. The winner gets determined by random draw, so anybody can win.  You have until the end of April to get your entries in. Good luck!
That's all for today. Thank you so much for visiting. Have an absolute wonderful week!
Until next time.
M xox

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This is a pretty layout and great take on the sketch.. love all the flowers in front of your fence!